A Hungry Child cannot learn, help us in the mission to Leave No Child Hungry and help them towards a better future.
Delhi FoodBank works with implementation partners to replicate the model and help significantly evolve into a network of organically operated feeding centers catering to the health, education, and safety of children to help them realize their potential for a better future with the foundation of creating access to food.
- India is home to the largest undernourished population in the world
- India ranks 97th in addressing hunger.
- 3,000 Children die of Malnutrition in the country every day.
- 21.0% of children under 5 are underweight
- 38.4% of children under 5 years of age are stunted
- 1 in 4 children are malnourished
- 14.9% of our population is undernourished
- 195.9 million people go hungry every day
Help Us To Do More
Have something more in mind on how you can help, write to us at email@example.com or call us at 8585 995 995
Join us in the mission of feeding hope every day that is fighting hunger across India.
Donate with PayTM: https://p-y.tm/PuJz-AK
Donate with PayTM:
Donations Eligible Under Section 80G for ₹ Donations deduction in income tax
Registration Number: U45400DL2007NPL 165701
Date of incorporation: 11-07-2007
Niti Ayog Registration Number : DL/2009/00021639
80G : 2008/2009-R-844-3257
PAN Card: AAECR0936R
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Number: 103701000784
Bank Name: AXIS Bank
Account Number: 119010100211161